suitable tankmates for a 30cm ghost knife fish?

Frankenfish

I finally gave in to family member wishes to get a GKF, and its a biggie at 30cm. I have a tank large enough at 1.5M for it, but most of its current inhabitants are on the smaller side. I have removed all guppies and emerald eyes, but what is the smallest fish I might get away with keeping in, or what species? Of the remaining smaller mid tank fish I have harlequin raspboras, Platies & lemon tetras. It also has Bolivian and blue Rams, sterbai and Julii Corys and some bristlenose as well as some larger Rainbows. Based on any advice I will do further musical fish moves before the beast got introduced. I see conflicting thoughts, some saying GFK are fairly timid and friendly, and some that say they tend to eat other fish eyes given the chance. Are there any other pearls of wisdom on GKF? I know they are fussy about water quality.

If it needs to be in a tank by itself what would be the minimum size.

Isn't it amazing how family 'want' fish and we as kind people purchase them, only to have to do way more work to ensure they can survive happily in the tank, even to the extent of having to pretty much re-do the set up. :)

TBH I suspect it's going to depend on the nature of the particular ghost knife. If you start to lose fish you will know.