Cluedo who or what is killing my fish?

willie

I bought a male betta and female pearl gourami. I quarantined them and all seem fine other than the betta was ultra shy and hid a lot. Put them in my gourami community tank and all seemed fine other than the shyness still (stayed up the top of the tank behind the longest plants. 3 weeks on I had 2 black angels with shredded and missing fins. Treated them with a salt bath. A few days later 1 died next day the betta died, afew more days the marble angel was shredded. The betta had no marks fins fine etc. Then lost the other black angel. Today a neon was dead but a piece missing. 1 of my kissing gouramis and the female pearl have lived in hiding while all this is going on. I have 1 other angel who is fine. The male pearl has been a bit full of himself but haven't seen him have a go at anything . He is showing a bit of colour and chasing the female a bit .

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Help I don't want to lose any more and I can't figure it out.

Is it Mr murphy in the dining room with a candle stick or am I missing something obvious?

Yes good lids because there is cats in the library lol. Been set up for a good year with no losses previous to this. I have a catfish, pair of kissing gouramis, 2 golden gouramis, 2 pearl gouramis, 2 dwarf powder blues, half an angel , 1 whole angel and a red tail shark and 4 neons. It is a 300 ltr tank with a via aqua 300 cannister filter. I do a 25% water change weekly. I'm doing them every second day at the moment or when the hitman has been busy.