Any Good LFS in Wellington?

Rouseabout

Hi, realise this a bit last-minute. im going to Wellington tomorrow to meet a customer in Porirua (whittakers Chocolate - Yum!).

:thup:

I should have some time on my hands before my flight back to Auckland - Can anyone recommend a LFS or two worthy of a visit? Im thinking more HFF than Animates if you know what I mean. :dnc1:

Hi, realise this a bit last-minute. im going to Wellington tomorrow to meet a customer in Porirua (whittakers Chocolate - Yum!).

:thup:

I should have some time on my hands before my flight back to Auckland - Can anyone recommend a LFS or two worthy of a visit? Im thinking more HFF than Animates if you know what I mean. :dnc1:

Given Animates are generally one of the better fish stores in the Wellington region...There's nothing that comes to mind as great. But Animalz in Petone(I think they changed their name?) has a fair selection, Hutt Pet Center in Lower Hutt too. I don't know any places over around Porirua. And I don't think there's anything actually in Wellington.