160l Tank Stocking

rockgurl89

Hello :wave:

After re-homing a couple of fish that were outgrowing my tank I have compiled a list that I wish to stock.

Currently I have 3x Bolivian Butterfly Rams, 4x Baby Kribs and 2x Red Spot Plecos (which will become one shortly).

I am going to add about 15x Harlequin Rasbora (gold, purple golden head and standard), 5x Black Phantom Tetra, 5x Red Phantom Tetra and some angels, only small-medium sized ones so that they are not too big in comparison to the Rasbora.

I have had varying advice on getting only one and having a pair, or even 3 angels.

What is everyone's advice on the compatibility of this list, and the angel dilemma?

My tank is approx 900wx300dx500h(mm).

If the angels pair then they'll have issues with the rams and the kribs, they could easily kill them. Variety is nice but nothing really beats a large shoal of fish, I'd push for at least 30 of your chosen tetra/rasbora in this aquarium. That being said, if you want to have smaller schools with different species then there's no reason you can't have 15 harlequins then 10 of each of your phantoms.