Ram Swollen Head

Snowman

I've got a blue Ram that seems to have a swollen head, he's had it for about 4 days now, i've moved him to a hospital tank with some methylene blue to be safe, (been there 2 days) i've noticed hes got what almost looks like a few spots of white slightly protruding (possibly fungus) around the injury area, i'm wondering if it is a disease or has he maybe been headbutting the glass or his surroundings. One of the white spots seems to have a small clear bubble on top. Thinking of trying some Furan2 to treat the fungus??. Any suggestions & would methylene blue treat fungus (as the spots have gotten worse while hes been in it.

Fish027.jpg

It appears it's head is either rotting away or is being eaten, instead of being a lump it's more like a notch now :o

The left eye is popping out (haven't seen popeye before not sure if this is it) and has just started to go milky from the top down. Tried the Methylene blue with no change possibly worse then salt and Now got Melafix in there. My next trick i think will be having to knock it on the head if it gest worse.

Fish033.jpg

Fish041.jpg

I've had good result from using Arcaflavine (sp) on cotton mouth, fin rot but don't know what this is. could it be Hole in the Head? Would love to find a Blue Ram in CHCH but they all seem to be the plain brown kind. Good luke.