50 new guppies coming please help where to place them

aaron11

Hi im getting 50 new guppies this week for my breeding 3 foot tank

There is about 10 left in there and its running 2 filters

One ehiem and a fluval, both internal

one is great the fluval dont do much LOL

Anyway is it ok to put them all in there

I want to pick some later to put in my tank in the lounge 90 litre, and my 90 litre in my room is empty but the filters in there aint very good.

Both small tanks need a good clean

Ideas please

I would say it will be fine, i used to keep up to 30 adult's in my 2ft tanks with just a sponge filter and never lost a fish.

:)

Hi thanks should i change the water before or after i put them in

and the person im getting them off has 100s in a 3 foot tank no filter, changes water weekly none die lol

Did you buy fish without having room for them?

Tsk tsk tsk :sage:

no not at all I have 2 empty tanks that are running one im not so sure abot

and my breeding tank is half empty so there is plenty of room if you read up there what i put

did you buy a test kit last time? if you did, do a test and if all the readings are good and low then stick the fish in

if there is any ammonia or the nitrate is high then change some of the water out.

hi no but i had my water tested and it was ok but that was a while ago, i think ill put them in the tank that looks the best then slowly move a few here and there

or :ske: :rolfl:

did you buy a test kit last time? if you did, do a test and if all the readings are good and low then stick the fish in

if there is any ammonia or the nitrate is high then change some of the water out.

Its on the list im getting one and a new filter for my other tank. Fish are fine but keep an eye on them !!!!!!