rodi units

Vinnie

looking at buying a RODI unit for a saltwater tank I've been slowly getting bits for as I can afford them. Is there any kind/type I should be looking for? any thing I should be looking for, or they all the same apart from the amount of water per day?

thanks

look for one that has replacement parts available in nz , no point buying one off tm or ebay only to find out a year later you cant find replacement filters for it or the one you can find are extremely expensive. a lot dont have di so you will probably be looking at at least a 4 stage filter

I recently got one from purewaterclub.com based in the US run by Chinese peolpe I think.

It seemed sorta dodgy at first but the service turned out to be awsome, ,it was here in under 10 days.

The only hold up was I was double checking the payment, seemed a bit off at the time but it was 100% legit.

I would suggest getting the 50% off replacement filter deal when you purchase a unit, it will save you

freight in the future.

RUNAS

• 1 month later...

How have you found the RODI unit RUNAS? Which model did you buy?

I have been looking on eBay to see what sort of units are available and spotted the PureWaterClub 100g per day filter. It looks to be a nice unit and an excellent price compared with the $300+ options being sold in NZ.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
How have you found the RODI unit RUNAS? Which model did you buy?

I have been looking on eBay to see what sort of units are available and spotted the PureWaterClub 100g per day filter. It looks to be a nice unit and an excellent price compared with the $300+ options being sold in NZ.

Cheers

Ive been looking at that too, did you end up getting one?