Hi from Eden Terrace :)

brett2003

• 2 weeks later...
in addition to my Linguistics undergrad, which has proven quite helpful in understanding some of the fish related stuff!)

Does this mean you understand fish talk? Sorry, couldn't resist :oops: Wow, you are obviously a super student and a very busy one, taking care of fish must be a real outlet for you. Enjoy being on here you will meet awesome folks and be ready to get some really good laughs (something I would think a student needs).

Oh, and I love the Big Bang Theory!

Welcome and take care!

Caper :P

Does this mean you understand fish talk?

Hehe, I still giggle uncontrollably with the Dory-Whale-talk Scene in Finding Nemo ;)

Wow, you are obviously a super student and a very busy one, taking care of fish must be a real outlet for you. Enjoy being on here you will meet awesome folks and be ready to get some really good laughs (something I would think a student needs).

Very kind of you to say, although if I were completely honest, it's more 'perpetual student who should probably get a (full time) job at some point' ;)