festae

wee2

quick point about your choice of food, next time get the Goldfish flakes, same stuff but with a bit of colour enhancer :wink:

the flakes?? you mean the container in cupboard? it is used for some other stuff. I am feeding Hiraki Gold and aro pellets to her now. flakes definitely cannot full her up. but thank you for your advice.

there actually is a smaller Male Festae in the tank too. He is abt 20cm (she is 25/26cm) somewhere behind the wood. I try to make them to fall in love to each other :slfg: there are also a cactus Leopard, and a Gold Nugget in there too. but I wish I can have some feeder fish for her.

Nice set up, but keep a real close eye on them if you've got a male in there too. Even in my 800L there wasn't enough space for two fighting lovers, looks like you've got plenty of hiding spots tho, hope to see some young one day!

no worry, they are doing well atm. they dont seem liking each other, nor they dont fight. just measured the male. he is close to 20cm now. really hope they can breed. they are my favorite forever. I am selling my 800, I am looking at getting a 1000L or more..

She's a looker alright, even more intense colours when in breeding mode! Shame they're so angry...

she is not mad anymore pretty calm at all time. she likes hanging around with my male jag. now getting along well with the little male.