Business Student Question ere

Hi there

I am a student at AUT and am currently working on a project in my Inovation paper. In order to better develop my product and present it to the class and hopefully produce it in reality I need some important feed back from you, the consumer. if you could please take the time to answer a couple simple questions and email or private message me your answers i would be very grateful.

Questions are...

1) In keeping reptiles do you find the cost of power to be a problem?

2) if there was a sustainable and efficient way to replace the conventional way of powering your lights, filters, heat lamps ect. How likely on a scale of 1-10 are you to purchase such a product?

3) How much are you willing to pay for such a product, if it were able to run more than one enclosure without using any power from the mains?

Thanks in advance for your feed back. please either email your answers to [email protected], or private message them to me, this will be easier for me to monitor and put into my report.

Thanks Again

Kamil