Hey guys first post XD

izone2240

hey guys just geting back into the hobby im from chch .currently running a 100l comunity tank and setting up a 200l angel tank today looking to try and breed them any good tips on what species to start with and what would fit in with them better blue rams or dwarf gouramis

Also a great site for an beginners to people with fishrooms

http://www.petfishtalk.com/

my personal opinion is blue rams, plus they might breed with out hurting much, the gourami's can get a bit more agressive.

plus blue rams are my fav fish of all time. other thing to take into consideration is what your local water is like. it makes it easier in the long run to match fish to water than water to fish.

Hmmm i really do want some blues and i happen to have a spare tank just sitting there rirst plan was to use it for some yellows but decided it was to small then it was going to be for cribs but i dont see myself watching it much > so wanting to know what you think ? Plan three German blue rams or electric blue rams but dont think there in nz yet :(

SAM_0252.jpg

There are nice Rams available in NZ, Electric blues show up sometimes. Just recieved a nice shipment myself, full of fat bright blue little girls, my overstock of boys is very pleased, and I seperated a pair on sunday, they are cleaning a site as we speak (couldn't resist, im kinda excited) you can also get Vieltail Rams regularly. beware of some rams though, got a shipment a while ago that was really yellow with virtually no blue on them =( ( the veiltails seem to be a bit lacking in blue as well.)

most of the Apisto's would be a nice change too,