Bala Sharks.

Judy Sanson

:nfs: OMG, I am shocked. I was offered $20.00 today for the both of them. Apparently they lose value when they are 2nd hand. :o . I gotta be honest, I couldnt except that so I rang Pet Planet in Dunedin and talked to the fish lady there. She told me that the size they are, they could possibly fetch $45.00 each. I am going to ring this person and tell him I've decided to not sell them, not at that price anyway.

in all honestly what petshops charge (atleast in nelson) is absolutely undeniebly outragious.

fish dont neccesarily lose value but most people wont pay petshop prices...

i have never owned or sold bala sharks so cant give you a value.

good luck.

:digH: :facepalm: Yep, at that place now Jamosfish. I dont want to sell them for less than I bought them. At the moment Im trying to fix the foor foot tank that I was going to put them in. It had been sitting in the Garage for the last few months, trouble is, when I brought it up to the lounge it had a crack in the bottom of it. its gona be a few weeks before I can use it. Thats why I was selling them. I have decided to take out all the other fish out of the 3 footer and put them in my 2 footer, and keep the sharks by themselves. I keep getting differant advice from people around me and I end up all confused. Im going to ignore everybody I think and just go with what I have learnt in the past. I had fish a long time ago and I did ok. All I want is for my sanity to be restored and my Balas be happy.