Best external filter for a 600L tank

Jellymeat

I will defiantly get an fx5 in the next week as my new tank just arrived today and now i have to finish making my stand

Confidently should be fine, no need to be defiant. Noone's telling you to definitely not get an FX5.

Confidently should be fine, no need to be defiant. Noone's telling you to definitely not get an FX5.

Yeah i should have changed my words around. I have been reading some reviews and some comparisons about the fx5 VS the eheim 2080.

No i am even more confused then before.

Because i know now that the fx5 is more of a mechanical filtration rather than the eheim which is more biological.

But the price of the 2080 is just way to crazy its just under 1k.

How ever i do have an idea to increase the biological media in the fx5 but i will need to see the baskets to see if it will be a success or failure.

Now i have also been considering sumping my new tank. As anyone got a sumped planted tank? I just want to know if it works well and how big the sump would have to be just to give me some ideas. I am assuming that it would be way cheaper than and external canister filter