Best laying medium for beardies?

emaytiti

I have never used it but peat might be OK. As stated earlier, good old garden soil might be the cheapest and easiest. Mine usually lay in the sand on the bottom of their enclosure but the eggs will dry out really quickly so you need to keep a close eye on them so you can remove them straight away. They usually spend a few days scratching in every corner they can get to before they actually lay.

don`t know about the `nice and round` he mentioned,but I go by the colour more,being nice and white like a button mushroom?My eggs were always the same basic shape as yours like a big jellybean.One or two I can see towards the corners of the containers look ,,,maybe ok???Give her a good feed up on calcium as well.egg laying drags it out of them,and some of your eggs look abit uneven shellwise just by whay I can see from the pics??

fingers x'd for you, but they remind of the many clutches i had that nothing much ever came of.

they are dented in the photo eh? or am i just seeing things ..

Yeah lets hope. Yeah some of them are. This is the third clutch shes laid and this lot has looked the best, maybe because I removed her from the tank :dunno: The other two clutches were no good. I also think maybe the male is not doing his job right either lol. Got a new male last week so hopefully if this doesn't turn out he will have a go.