How did you find this forum?

si_sphinx

I found the site in a Google search when I tried to find out why my 1st ever cichlids were dying after buying them from Trade Me and some poor information given from the trader.

I found the forum and trawled through it taking in all the information I could and then joined when I had more questions and realized this is a great place for very helpful and friendly information.

How were you introduced to the FNZAS site and forum?

Did you find it in an online search or were you referred to it by a member or friend?

And why did you join?

I was approached by the original creator of the site, Cees, and asked to be his guinea pig for an idea he had of making a place where people could help each other with their fish. He said it was called a forum and was the first time I had heard of such a thing. So, I was given the site and told to see if I could figure it out or break it. We played around with it for a couple of months, ironed out the bugs (Cees did, not me) then it went live with me as the first member :thup:

I found the site in a Google search........I found the forum and trawled through it taking in all the information I could and then joined when I had more questions and realized this is a great place for very helpful and friendly information.

Ditto :thup:

I was googling and found it. I just looked up my first post and found I was asking about others' fish compatibility experience. Livingart came on and welcomed me and I said 'thanks Fishroom' because I thought his name was his avatar :rotf: what a noob haha

http://www.fnzas.org.nz/fishroom/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=41950&p=455327#p455327

I was googling and found it. I just looked up my first post and found I was asking about others' fish compatibility experience. Livingart came on and welcomed me and I said 'thanks Fishroom' because I thought his name was his avatar :rotf: what a noob haha

http://www.fnzas.org.nz/fishroom/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=41950&p=455327#p455327/quote:36hbewzc

:rotf: