Sexing this zebra danio?

Squirt

Hi

I'm going to be giving zebra danios a go at breeding but theres one fish that I'm not sure of the sex. If anyone can help thanks!

Vertical shot

460fc477.jpg

Horizontal shot

6b02cdcc.jpg

And these two look to be makes to me but they are only about 1" - 1.5" long. Are they mature?

5c26d332.jpg

Thanks! :wave:

Yeah that was what Im thinking. Thanks Zayne. Also I heard you can feed new born (free swimming) fry with infusoria. So after some research I heard you can use some tank water in a jar with some turnips in it leave it for a while, it goes cloudy and this is infusoria? And can you use parsnips instead of turnips? Or any other methods for feed new born fry? I have also heard of feeding diluted egg yolk. Has anyone tried this?

Thanks

:hail:

I've heard they can't eat bbs and micro worms until they are 1 week old, and they hatch after about 24-48 hours.

@Zayne yeah ive seen that video as well. Thanks

I've got one female who is gravid. Will she just drop? Considering I've got 3 females in the tank and by the looks of it 3 small males ( I think they're males).

Thank you Alan and Zayne :hail:

They'll take the brine shrimp after about a week or more. Mine took abit longer, depending on the growth rates of the individual fish.

Best fed on boiled eggyolk, squeezed through a hanky. Try feeding a tiny abit of BBS as they get older untill you can see that they're eatting them (redbellies full of BBS) then go onto full BBS feed.