frog tank now empty- ideas of what to do with it

spoon

well my last frog passed away yesterday, RIP houdini has hasnt been aeting much last few months and is at least 5 years old so ive put it down to old age :tears:

now im left with a 60x60x45 exo terra for the next project.

i wont be keeping frogs again

i would like to turn it into a paludarium with small fish in the bottom perhaps cpds and pygmy cories

or even killifish if they are suitable

im not sure how im gunna set it up so looking for ideas , perhaps post a link to a picture of an idea you like

id like to have a fogger again and some tropical plants

What about turning it into a white cloud minnow/whistling tree frog setup? Not heated for either, easy to set up and I cant imagine they'd bother each other; the tree frogs wouldn't even really go into the water

nice idea but i havent had much luck with whistlers before epecially where there is a lot of water they tend to drown themselves. i will stick to fish of some descripton perhaps even take the front glass off and replace the bottom part with a bigger piece and cut the doors down so i can have the water deeper

Mudskippers and archerfish! Have a small mud bank with some branches and let some insects loose in there - enjoy the hunt! :thup:

while archer fish are availible down here from time to time its way to small for one as the water depth is only about 20cm