World of Water - NZ Natives

Asphyx

I am getting closer and closer to completing my tank now and starting to get really excited. Until this weekend I was still uncertain about what kind of tank I was going to have (i.e cold water, tropical, NZ native etc).

I have been leaning toward NZ native but hadn't quite made up my mind until I called in at World of Water here in Hamilton. They didn't have much , but what they did have was enough to convince me that NZ native is the way I want to go. They had a crayfish, some whitebait and I think Kokopu and Bullies. They tell me they are all commercially bred for them in Auckland.

I know it doesn't sound like much but now I am really excited to finish my tank and get out there and populate it.

I am working on creating a blog documenting the build and when I have enough done I'll post a link if anyone is interested.

Awesome! Another convert :) Definitely keen to see your tank-build blog.

Not sure if you noticed, but I have written a book on keeping natives, it is pretty thorough and useful for both beginners and more experienced keepers. Drop me an email if you are keen!