Leopard geckos or Native geckos?? I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!

Mazonic

I think there are a few including me. Got the fifth pair of eggs yesterday and another two on the way today but no babies till around xmas. Did't have a very high fertility rate last year so hoping for better this season.

can i preorder some???? :hail:

how much you looking at selling and keeping?

cheers

I don't know what the price will be but I think they will drop a bit this coming season from what they are today.---Down from the 1.5k they were a couple of years ago.

i know in England and american you can get them for $50 nz!!!!!! i think they will get down to 200-150 in a couple of years!

hahaha what a joke 1.5k i was like cool i might get theese then i looked at price was like &c:ry maybe in 50years?

but would be keen if you had some for around $300(thats the price most are selling for on trademe)?????

do you breed any natives?

also any luck with getting cool morphs? ( soem pics would be awesome!!)

cheers

mason

There are a few in the pipeline I hear but it will be a few years before they are on the market. Mine are hi yellows which are basically low blacks. The thing with leps is that the juvenile markings are quite different to the adult markings. Because there is only a small gene pool there is a better chance of new morphs popping up.