Found Beardie Eggs !

emaytiti

:happy1:

Now what do I do, I carefully picked them out, trying not to rotate, turn them.

They are sitting in a icecream container with sand to hold them in place.

I don't know if they are any good, some of them have dents in the side, some are yellow and some are whiteish.

Help please!

You will need to keep them moist and warm. I use vermiculite soaked in warm water and squeezed out until no more water runs out. Place that in a click clack type container and put the eggs carefully onto the media without rotating them, half in and half out. Incubate at 25-32 degrees and open once a week to give fresh air. If any good should hatch in 50-60 days.

If thay are partly collapsed they may be no good but keep them anyway until they are opbviously no good then remove. Start getting heaps of live food breeding or be prepared to spend a heap on live food. I take it that you have a pair.

Some people put a damp paper towel over the eggs but I find a sealed container enough. You can always spray with warm water if you see they are drying out too much. It is important to have the envirinment moist, particularly near hatching time to make it easier for the young to emerge from the shell.

• 2 weeks later...