Capitations and the Aquarium World

Caryl

We have been reminding, then begging, clubs to get their details, capitations, membership lists and levies in. They should have been received by mid June. If you have paid your club fees but your club officers do not get the capitations in, you will not be on my mailing list and you will not receive your Aquarium World magazines. I am already late getting the magazine into the printer. I have to give him numbers to print. This is based on capitations received. It is too expensive to contact them after the main print run and ask for more to be printed. Therefore...

if you belong to;

Bay Fish and Reptile Club

South Auckland Aquarium and Watergarden Society

Wellington Aquarium and Water Garden Society

chances are you will not receive your August magazine (at least). You will have to read it online. Those without internet access (who will not be reading this) will have to borrow a copy.

If this concerns you, please contact your club officers and ask why they have not done their job! :an!gry

ALSO: if your capitation has not been paid you will not get a Membership Card. These will be posted out, in bulk, to club secretaries - not sent with the magazine this year (it was too difficult to arrange). It is up to you to arrange to collect your card at the next meeting or arrange some way to get it if you are unable to attend a meeting.

It appears AFA members will also miss out. Their list of names does not match the payment sent so far and they have not yet paid the club levy. As I wish to send numbers to the printers by Wednesday at the latest (and that is already a week later than the norm due to the tardy clubs), if payment has not been received in full then all of AFA will miss out on their August mag as we do not know who have paid and who have not. I assume they will have it sorted in time to receive the November edition!

We seem to have problems every year with some clubs not getting the information in to us on time. All this information, and the capitations, should have been received by July 10th - that is 3 weeks ago!

The other option is for everyone to get their magazines late because of these 4 clubs.

The Aquarium World is on hold until we hear from the clubs who are overdue. The magazine will definitely go out in Aug but it may be late August rather than the first week as is usual.

I have the mailing list all sorted, apart from the missing clubs, so once we finally hear from them all (except AFA who have been in touch, thank you, and told us what the problem is and are doing their best to sort it) it will be all go! :bounce: