albino sterbai cories -spawned

myfishybuisness

so on friday i got home from school and was told we had to go away , so i quickly did a 50% water change on my 2ft breeding tank, and chucked 6 albino sterbai cories in and gave them a feed of bloodworms, so when i got home today i wasnt really expecting much because i hadnt done any conditioning. BUT when i walking into the fish shed i checked them and :nilly: there was atleast 50 fertile eggs :love: . so hope i can raise them up like i did with my normal sterbai

Aww.... look at the little thing!

Interestingly, looking at the bottom of your tank, one of the local fishkeepers here could only keep Sterbai fry alive when kept in a tank where the bottom was thick with apple snail poo!

Good looking fish and babies. I had two albino sterbais and have lost one. Think I only have the male left and he lives with my school of normal sterbais. I think I might have managed to get 2 babies but both got too about half a cm and died. One died first and so was taking great care of the only one but it got fungus so fast i literally did not see it coming. And being white babies it didn't help.

Good lucka nd can't wait to see updated pics.