turtles and frogs

fishcoaster

I agree with ID, not a good idea. I've been hearing about a 30 yr old turtle that went missing for months and was found one night because it had grabbed a hedgehog by the leg. The hedgehog was screaming which is why they were found....and the turtle was not going to let go! So if it can do that to a hedgehog, imagine what would happen to a frog :o

I agree with ID, not a good idea. I've been hearing about a 30 yr old turtle that went missing for months and was found one night because it had grabbed a hedgehog by the leg. The hedgehog was screaming which is why they were found....and the turtle was not going to let go! So if it can do that to a hedgehog, imagine what would happen to a frog :o

this reminds me of the time my turtle grabbed my finger and didnt want to let go - about 10 mins later she did but left my finger as white as a ghost for about an hour - they sure do have a good grip when they sense food is about.