Green terror growth rate?

Fruju

hey guys, I have 2 GTs, 1 female and 1 male, they eat heaps! And they live in good conditions so tank size is not an issue. I have had them for about 2-3months probably and the female is almost 8cm and the male close to that also, bought them at about 5-6cm. Anyone who has kept these guys before, opinions? Does anyone have pics of their full grown one on here?

Haven't seen many big ones around unfortunately, other than the big pair that was on trademe a while ago which sold for a pretty cheap price.

I've got a single male, he's a real pig and catches all the crumbs from the aro chewing up food sticks, so he should grow quickly. Duncan7 has a few, maybe he'll get around to checking this one day...

Ill get around to looking one day... I believe/have heard that they grow slower than say the jags or texas cichlids, however my one that i got a few months back has grown a decent amount at a decent rate for the time ive had him...

Thats doesnt really answer the question i know :)

Um... Currently only

2 salvinis

7 GT's

1 Large female JD

Going to thin out the GT's a bit and get a festae, texas, and a jag.

Chasing my big cichlid community dream, seeing how it goes, so far so good, thinking the planned additions will affect things more than the current stock.

Ok sounds like a similar growth rate - biggest is a male? my largest is a female, ate heaps more than the male and is around 7-8cm, male is starting to get more aggressive in feeding at henwards - away from oppressive female - and is slowly getting bigger. To be honest i expected a bigger growth rate from these fish, compared to an oscar they are quite slow.