Alexandrine vs. Cockatiel - the game of love :) (pic-heavy)

Gatito

Spud the Alexandrine came and spent some time with us at work yesterday. His girlfriend (both aged about 3 years) is my cockatiel Buddy, who is a tad too humanised - she ignores other birds, LOVES people and has recently started inviting humans to mate :roll: . However she doesn't seem to mind Spud's doting affections, and she tells us off when we try to end the date. He can't decide whether to dance for her or groom her, and it's adorable, so I thought i'd share. Thanks Moya, looking forward to the next visit (p.s. was good to you again as well)!

buddyspud1.jpg

buddyspud2.jpg

buddyspud3.jpg

buddyspud4.jpg

buddyspud5.jpg

buddyspud6.jpg

Awwww, they're so adorable! Thanks for having us Gatito, Spud had a wonderful time stretching his wings and making lady friends. Hes currently got a friend staying (also called Buddy :o ) who finds Spuds aggressively friendly nature a little bit too much...

Awwww, they're so adorable! Thanks for having us Gatito, Spud had a wonderful time stretching his wings and making lady friends. Hes currently got a friend staying (also called Buddy :o ) who finds Spuds aggressively friendly nature a little bit too much...

What is the other Buddy?

Awww thats just loverly :D:D What was the 'free' sign they were sitting on?

"work" is Animates in Mt Eden - free bed with dog crate i think.