unitec?

well.

You dont need to do 7th form. Go to uni tec and do the captive wild course, this take a year. Then go to uni and take a degree is science with a biology major. This is what i recommend, 7th form is a big waste of time and 1st year bio is easy and i didn't go to 7th form bio class. Uni is getting harder to get into so make sure your 6th form results are good M and E will help. if you dont you may need to do CUP which is a uni entrance paper.

I do marine biology so hit me up if you need a hand with course selection.

Zoology requires Biology (of course), physics (animal structure or something) and stats. Check out uni sites for more info, thought about this course but not too flash at physics. My info is for a Uni major though.

well.

You dont need to do 7th form. 7th form is a big waste of time and 1st year bio is easy and i didn't go to 7th form bio class.

:o 7th form year is the best school year out! :D so many more privileges, good times and mates - do 7th form :D

most unis don't have any pres for bio, i know they do for chem and physics. However don't let them stop you from taking a paper. I only did 5th form maths and i now take it at uni without meeting the required entrance. Just got to do a little extra work.