best price Eheim pro 3e Auckland area

Gill

HFF usually look after members of this forum, get a price from them and see if anyone else can beat it.

Or decide who to give your dollar to based on who you feel best supports you as a fish keeper and the hobby in general, rather than shopping based solely on price....

HFF usually look after members of this forum, get a price from them and see if anyone else can beat it.

Or decide who to give your dollar to based on who you feel best supports you as a fish keeper and the hobby in general, rather than shopping based solely on price....

That's a good point and a job for the hols .......

Pro E3s cost a bomb... if you are going for one of those over an FX5 then money isnt an issue :P

I agree with David R. ringing around wont generally get you anywhere - a lot of places wont give their best price over the phone when someone calls up just to ask for the price.

Got a price for one over 800 so wont be getting one o, i am thinking ahead i need one for my bigger tank 4ft x 2 x2 .There's no hurry as i have some so i can double up on and run two smaller eheims..... :P:P