Spray Bar for Juwel.

DennisP

As most of us know, they don't actually make a spray bar.

Now, I will make my own.

I went around some shops asking if they had any spray bars (internet suggested using a fluval spray bar kit as it fits perfectly) but to no success. A guy at animates suggested using Alkathene (spelling) tubing and drilling holes in it. I went to Mitre 10 and the Alkathene tubing they had was of a hose-like texture, which I did not have in mind.

I saw that someone on here, who I bought some plants off one day, had made himself his own, but I think it was a pre-made spray bar, which I could not find. (I can't remember your name so if you read this send me a pm :D )

Has anyone made one themselves as well, and can suggest what materials to use?

I will post my progress on here for others benefits as I couldn't find much on the internet last time I looked.

Thanks, Dennis.

I had the same problem last weekend trying to set up a spray bar for my fry tank. I ended up using the clear aqua one tubing from lfs. Drilled holes in it and put a stopper in the end. Its doing the job for the time being but would like to go with something more rigid eventually. I was thinking some pvc piping would do if i can get my hands on it.

Let us know how ya go