golden sucking loach query

bamweevil

i have two of these cute little guys which were in with my goldfish but had to remove them because the biggest one started to try to suck on my goldfish. My problem is i thougth they would eat the algae and whatever food i feed my goldfish since i have place them in their own tank i have discover they dont touch it and it just makes a messy in the tank.

i have try bloodworms, brine srimp, a frozen mix called seriuosly green tucker but they leave that too. any ideas would be great thanks

ive tried some tablets which the local fish shop recommended for their kind they dont seem interested at all. I had sick minnow in my big tank and remove it from there and stupidly thougth being so small they wouldnt be able to catch it place it with them doh stupid move they dispatch it very quickly making me feel very dumb. so i guess they are telling me they want meat with their vegetables. thanks for help i think i will have to keep trying differnet shop foods until i hit on something they like. expensive way but then goldfish will eat the rejected food quite happliy

• 1 month later...
ive tried some tablets which the local fish shop recommended for their kind they dont seem interested at all. I had sick minnow in my big tank and remove it from there and stupidly thougth being so small they wouldnt be able to catch it place it with them doh stupid move they dispatch it very quickly making me feel very dumb. so i guess they are telling me they want meat with their vegetables. thanks for help i think i will have to keep trying differnet shop foods until i hit on something they like. expensive way but then goldfish will eat the rejected food quite happliy

Try Nutrafin bottom feed tablets :-)