tank updates:)

trav

here are some updates of my tank i got 6 large clowns today they are settling in good . i bought 12 small clowns looked around for them after i had put them in and sore my at had half one in his mouth and everyone else was picking on them so i caught all of them except that one that my american tiger ate :evil: :evil: put them in a 52l and then took them back today and got some large ones biggest one about 7-8 cm smallest about 5-6 so got 6 large clown loaches. i have also changed my tank around :D

any way here are the pics.

CIMG3752.jpg

CIMG3749.jpg

CIMG3751.jpg

CIMG3742.jpg

Thanks guys I am goingto be getting alot more drift wood so I can put all of it in and have a nice wood effect with a few more plants as well as try to plant them better it is realy hard when you are 13 and not tall at all the the tank is taller than me!! So I use a net to plant the plants :o

lol - I have just spent nearly two hours standing on a step ladder shifting my plants around in my tank. I have to get above the height of the tank, lean right over the tank and then the water goes up to my arm pits before I can just reach the substrate. :lol:

You're doing well, just call it a work in progress.

lol - I have just spent nearly two hours standing on a step ladder shifting my plants around in my tank. I have to get above the height of the tank, lean right over the tank and then the water goes up to my arm pits before I can just reach the substrate. :lol:

You're doing well, just call it a work in progress.