Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chocolate gourami!!!! Ok with platies?

Featured Replies

I think I just had a mini stroke! Chocolate gouramis came into the store today and Im taking 4 home tonight! So excited!

Anyone had them with platies? My planted 50L has 4 females and a bunch of babies, 2 bristlenoses and a tiny flying fox. Will I need to get rid of any to keep the chocies happy?

They seem to be fine with most things as long as there is plenty of plant cover and they aren't getting picked on, they are rather shy - of more importance are mature and stable tank conditions.

I have other types of gouramis with platties and I have found I need to remove the babies as they will definitely get eaten by the gouramis. Other wise fine.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.