New Start

johnny

Hi All, havn't been on here for ages, thought I'd better say hi.

Anyway, just brought a few discus babies to hang out with my leaf fish (nandus nandus). Tank has been pretty empty for quite a few months now.

Anyway, anyone know where I can get some Prazi to put in Beef Haert? thought I might dose them for the 1st time.

Chur.

383806973.jpg

383806967.jpg

383806961.jpg

383806954.jpg

383806944.jpg

383806931.jpg

383806908.jpg

383806879.jpg

383806879.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers for the responses. I feed the leaf fish, blood worms and beef heart with the occasional insect. They are super fat on the beef heart and eating mean (however, I actually have 3 but one is such a bad eater and looking kinny. Although he is hanging in there) Trying to get rid of them now, swaps for neons or cardinals, in trade n exchange.

• 2 months later...

Is that the real latin name? Cause googling dose not come up with any sense.

And to me that is not a leaf fish. Cause the leaf fish the only true leaf fish is this one. Monocirrhus polyacanthus

Right so nundus nundus is what they are?

Right that makes sense to me that they are of the Actinopterygii Percrformes Nandidae. But as for nundus???

yes I know this species. But the pics were not good enough to show, if it were them or not. They may be said to be of leaf fish stock but they are not. Nothing close to it at all. Nor are they related in any way. To many mistakes around on fish species.

Thanks for clearing it up.