WINZ

lmsmith

I could get my money from kiwisaver, but it's not much to be honest, but it's something we're going to look at next week.

And actually, selling everything you own isn't a reasonable alternative, according to winz. Winz also were not concerned about where I live because I've worked out all the financial stuff on how much it would actually cost me if I were to move (Inc moving expenses and ongoing expenses of living further away from where my whole life is).

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree about not selling your stuff, you wont get nearly what its worth to you.

however i think you need to think a differently about moving.

surely you know someone with a van or a towbar, trailers are cheap as to hire for a day.

should cost you no more than $100 including some beers and gas for the friends that help you.

small house should cost you no more than $100 to get carpets cleaned (offer to pay cash)

bond from house that you move out of should more than cover a cheaper place, unless you have damaged the one you are in?

cleaning- do it yourself, your partners not working so plenty of time for cleaning.

the money you save in the first couple of weeks paying cheaper rent should cover moving costs, and travelling costs surely wont be more than the money you are saving in rent.

please dont take this the wrong way lmsmith, hope things get better for you soon.