my 4 foot pride and joy and soon to be getting bigger

trav

about half a year now . i started of with only a few and the i bout 16 more from my friend so it is looking awesome . and i am realy happy that they have breed so i might be looking for some new home is anyone is interisted? i have been buying all the equipment for a bigger tank i have resently just bout the fluval fx5 it is all for the care of the fish :D :bounce:

ya morcs its Dee that's Travis's feather fin he's awesome about 25cm so cool to watch just cruises around the tank and even time to time swims upside down :roll: just an awesome fish :lol: :D:) 8)

O and are you interested in the oscars they are all my breeding pair are all going for sale some time this weekend hopefully :) :bounce: :bounce:

hi trav nice pics so have you decided on where you fish tank is going :):):D 8) 8) :P:P :bounce: :bounce: :hail::hail::bow: :lol: 8)

Argh - this is getting confusing!

How about you put which one of you is posting at the bottom of your posts so us old fuddies don't get confuddled :wink: