6 foot tank and don't know what to put in it please help

DEE

I've got a 6foot by 2foot by 2foot tank and i do have some fish in there but I'm not sure if its what i want i really need some help because i want a really cool tank with like a group of one type of fish manly with some other to go with them what type of fish do you guy recommend and just so you know i need BIG fish

at the moment I've got

1x silver arowana

3x datnoid tiger

breeding pair of oscars

breeding pair of jack dempsey

breeding trio of severum

1x pleco

1x royal knife fish

you can suggest for me to sell some

please help

hi morcs i might be interested how much and would you do swaps like swap for some of my fish

and ya i know but i like it that way there's always movement but i am looking at a change

Id maybe be keen on taking the oscars of your hands. but ill have to give it a lot of thought. I might be needing to cash up most of my rarer, more valuable fish.

Have they bred before? are they still spawning? any pics of them?

Wether they are actually breeding or juss pairs, there is gonna be ALOT of aggression in that tank, and thats not fair on the fishies really. Aros should be in at least 8ftx2ftx2ft minimum, no smaller.

hence why im considering taking the pair of his hands ;)

Wether they are actually breeding or juss pairs, there is gonna be ALOT of aggression in that tank, and thats not fair on the fishies really. .

That is what i was thinking , So sell them to Someone who wants to have a go at breeding 8) ,then more room in your tank for a group of Dithers

Nice :) I wanna wait to see if i can get NGT or NTT dats before switching to cichlids.

I was just attempting random photos too.

Here one of my biggest dat with my smallest dat. lol. The big one is the one i got off fraser. cant get it stable yet. Once ive moved a few fish on, will remove the last hiding place and see if he stables.

fishstuff009.jpg