Whangarain tank crawl?

Carlos & Siran

we've been a bit bummed out that there's no Northland fish club, and unfortunately we lack the time/expertise/experience and social skills to be able to set one up, but we were wondering if any fellow whangarains might be interested in a tank crawl of some sort, We really don't know what you do, other than ogle other peoples tanks, so if anyone's interested and has any tips or ideas just post them here, if not let this post die a silent death :wink:

I would like to do this also but there are a few things that stop me as its summer in northland, doing family stuff like beaching, fishing, golf, bbq's, trail riding & walking etc so thats makes most weekends fully booked. i tend to think it may be better as a winter event when we can't fill our weekends with the fun stuff :)

Yes, tis prob a hectic time for most, but will keep an eye on this thread for updates. It would be fun to see what other people keep!

We too are a bit far from town for "the crawl" ... (45 min)

and my tanks are pretty simple/not much to look at. but you happen to be heading out Helena Bay way & want to see my seahorses, send a PM