reconmend me a new car

Gannet

having a family means you don't have money to waste, i.e. big engined ford and holden is out unless you consider lpg, personally I don't like them as its all plastic. I would say bang fo rbuck you can't go wrong with the 2000+ model odyssey. I personally like the Toyota Avensis wagon, but they are a bit more dear.

However if you win the Blackjack or something the perfect family wagon is the Audi R6.

Seriously though Honday Odyssey with all its configurations has been proven to be one of the best. Remember its not just your kids that are going to go around in it but also their friends, after soccer / rugby / swimming coaching or a lift club or carp pooling, etc.

Fuel economy is very important as there will be alot of running around. Therefore the 2000+ model of Odysey.

We did own one however I always prefered the Eurpoean cars for safety, comfort and build quality therefore we back to BMW. They are built better, e.g. front seats on a Japanese car have 4 bolts on a bmw it has 8 bolts. However unfortunately they do cost more but cheaper to run, i.e. only need to be serviced every 25000km unlike Japanese every 5000km to 10000km.

Hope this helps. :)