canisters?

Matto

If you want one to last buy Eheim. AquaOne always leak water into cabinet when cleaning and take so long to clean in comparison to Eheim. Yesterday we had to replace the impellor in an Aquaone and it is only a year old. You get what you pay for and a 2nd hand Eheim will outlast an AquaOne by years.

If you want one to last buy Eheim. AquaOne always leak water into cabinet when cleaning and take so long to clean in comparison to Eheim. Yesterday we had to replace the impellor in an Aquaone and it is only a year old. You get what you pay for and a 2nd hand Eheim will outlast an AquaOne by years.

often the case but not always. i have had situations both ways, i now will always buy jager heaters when i need one after all my jebo's failed.

I bought a Sunsun tank as it was the largest tank i could afford at the time. It is now over 3 years old & still looks & works like new. It looks like new as the cabinet is made with vinyl covered panels that prevent water getting in on the outer edges. the hood is amde of aluminium & although my cat sleeps on it alot it is still strong. It has out lasted an Aquaone that i had easily & it was less than half the price new. It is also better designed, the design allows easy installation of canisters or anything else you would want in it. Because of this i wouldn't hesitate to buy another sunsun product because of my experience. these days most things are made in china so it comes down to how it is designed & how it lasts rather than the name on teh front.

We operate around 80 eheims and in the last year I can only think of having changed one impellor whereas of the half a dozen AquaOnes we have changed a couple and they are several years younger than the Eheims. I have never had an eheim die but do have one that is around 30 years old and we had to make an impellor as we could no longer get parts. I think that speaks well of the product and german made unlike alot of the others.