Does anyone know the book "Guppy color bank"?

raewyna

I've seen information on the guppy designer website and figure if I'm ever going to buy it, now's a good time while the exchange rate is good. But even so, it's hugely expensive and I feel probably too much risk sight unseen. I just wondered if there are copies around and if it is worth the money. I'm not a serious breeder, but have always been interested in genetics.

Hi Cesarz. I can't look at let alone update my profile. Something in the set up I guess. I'm in Te Puke so not near you to look at the book, but I'm happy to accept recommendations. if you feel it's worth it, or if you were disappointed when it arrived I would have second thoughts. I've started looking at what else is out there. There's a lot of information on the net, but I'm into books too and would hope that the book would be comprehensive information all in one place, and also that it would have a bit more depth than what is so easily available online. I say 'easily' because I'm also looking up articles on Google Scholar at times and find that a) they're often a bit too scientific, or b) not free to non-subscribers - which is fair enough, just frustrating sometimes. I've been looking at other books (libraries) and also what other books are available to buy, and it does seem like the Color bank is the best. Do you agree? Thanks very much.

You can add your location via the User Control Panel at the top right of the board if you are using the default style, it is the second button from the right.

Under Options select Profile.

Let me know if you have any problems.