OMG my angels just started spawning !!

oO SKIPPY Oo

1 of my angels started getting picked on last week but wasnt sure why then after a water change today 2 of my other angels started spawning in the corner of my community tank !! then all my other fish started eating the eggs - DOH - i have just moved the parents to my nursery tank luckily i keep my tanks at the same temp but will the parents start spawing again in this tank or will they give up with stress etc from the move ?

since i moved the 2 parents out of the community tank things are much better - im not sure if they tried spawning again in the small tank last night - i did see a couple of eggs floating around the tank before i went to bed but this morning i couldnt see them anymore... whats the average time between spawns ?

mine layed every week for 5 weeks

oh jesus - that could be alot of fry going by the amount i saw get gobbled up last night :) - i have fairly powerful internal filter in the nursery tank will that affect the amount of fry that survive ? if it will - is there any way that I can slow it down - ie blockages or something to slow it down ?