New Tank

Fay

New Tank FINISHED!! :D Except; what to do with all the power leads??lots and lots of them and power boards all surrounding Frogs TV :oops: Poor Frogs not happy can you get something big to support it all? any suggestions. Thanks for suggestion Alois it was a piece of cake catching the clowns at night, the fire siren woke me at 4.30am so I got up and did the deed couldnt believe how easy it was. When I transferred the big anemone Frog looked in the tank see I transferred one of my other fish which must have been sleeping in the rock :o any way pleased with the finished result <>then I had to fix the gap in the big tank :evil: <>

Tank was the smallest part of the cost all up cost approx 2 thousand.

We already had the base Frog just had to make it square, which cost a bit for the timber because its rimu. The base was my first marine tank I will scan a photo and put it on my site it will make you smile when you compare the size we have now, use to run the first tank off a Ehime Filter and standard floros worked ok just have to watch what you put in it. This new tank runs off the sump of the big tank I upgraded the return pump on the big tank and used the old pump for the new one a bit powerfull had to put a tap on it so we can turn it down to suit overflow. Frog also made the band for around the top again rimu which supports the lights, they were the most costly part by the time you buy the units then the tubes it all adds up. Hosing was about 2 hundred that including moving the sump and plumbing to the chiller which is in the basement. More rock for both tanks was 3 hundred and needed 2 more power filters. All was purchased from Hollywood, they had our big tank made also.