anyone here play paintball?

paul_r

just throwing this out there as i play in whakatane/kawerau almost every second weekend depending on money situation. we sometimes have 10 people play, up to 150 at one stage.

we play on mostly free fields (the bush mainly) bring own guns, paint, c02, gear etc.

We are looking for more people to come and join us, we have some gear available for people to use if they dont have their own (would need to be organised beforehand) reasonably cheap to play, 40 bux max for 500 balls and enough gas to shoot them, can last for hours depending how trigger happy you are

pm or reply if interested.

also im interested and coming to play with other guys around the country, dont mind doing a bit of travel for a good game, im only really interested in the bushball style of playing. could bring a few mates to come and play aswell we have all our own gear etc

• 4 weeks later...

I do :bounce:

Got picked on terribly recently by my Husband and 3 of my 4 Sons, and 10 of their Mates :oops:

Had War Wounds for Days :evil:

Every so many days after the Game, my Youngest son would say," Mum show me your Cool az Bruise" :lol: it had all the colours of the Rainbow in it, and the size of a Dinner Plate :roll:

Poor Me :(

Played out at the Himatangi Course, up and down the Sand Dunes and in amongst the Pine Trees, had great fun.

we play at the field next to hotpools sometimes, usually more in the bush but change of scenery is good.

do alot of hunting myself, a mate lives in the hills behind the awakeri gas station, shops etc, been hunting a couple times there but never got anything.

had an epic game yesterday, had alot of new and upgraded gear to play with, was a whole new level

just wanna play more n more, what a wiked addiction it is, end up with a wiked high during and afterwards

Walk up the hill behind that course next to the hot pools, go up far enough so you can see that whole flat grassy area, if you quiet enough you wont even disturb the Sambar, and even if you do their call will let you know which direction they are, and they never run too far if they can hear you chasing. I used them for dog food as only the back steaks are kinda nice and even then. But theres plenty there, a big stag thats so far managed to avoid the scope.

xmas is after my bday bro, im shouting myself something awesome for my 22nd, wallet will still be hurting come xmas time

its still hurting now, i needed an $8 spring to get my gun working again couple weeks ago, total bill came to around $400

but we do have a few spare guns n gear your welcome to use, would be quite satisfying shooting you haha