anyone in palmy?

buzzy

Hi Buzzy I am at the moment desiging a reef tank and have a native mrine (pretty sad as i dont take that greater care of it) and am from palmy nth other than that I have only met one person that has a marine tank (only met him through a friend of a friend and dont even know if he still has his tank). I talked to eric at wet pets and he said that there wasn't anyone else in palmy that had one

hey dan, what do you keep in your native marine?do you have corals etc?? is it very hard to keep ive been thinking of starting one up but didnt think we have corals,anemones? do you keep fish?if so what sort? if you could tell me abit about it that would be great.

thanks carl

It would have to be one of my favorite tanks. I keep hermit crabs, starfish, mud crabs, glass shrimp, and 2 black fish and 3 grey fish they have real character. I have had it at least 6 months now and i adopt the do nothing wreck nothing theory. I do a water change every now and then and other than that nothing and they all live well and happy if you want you are welcom to come around some time and see it PM me if you want to arrange A time to come around