Cockatoo and Kribs Pics

I thought I'd add some old pics of mine from the last time my kribs and Cockatoos bred. The Photos were taken with my phone so aren't the greatest quality.

Heres some pics of my female Cockatoo and some fry

Image050.jpg

Image044.jpg

Image011.jpg

Heres the Dad

Image054.jpg

A close up on the fry

Image038.jpg

And the female krib and fry

Image041-1.jpg

The parents and fry together

Image015.jpg

Hope you enjoy the pics.

Thanks for sharing :bounce: They're pretty good pics considering 8)

Thanks. It's seems easier to take pics with my phone than with the camera for some reason as you can't get a clear photo and zoom right in with the camera.

oooh that is so exciting! how hard were they to breed? they are both very nice fish but i havent kept any myself yet. maybe i should look into getting some...

They're really easy to breed but I can't raise the cockatoo fry very well. I usually take them out but they seem to slowly disappear so I'm going to leave them with the parents. The kribs would be easier to breed and have bigger fry so are easy to raise but the cockatoos have more fry but the fry are harder to raise

Thanks Tracy. They seem to breed less often but in larger numbers as they've gotten older. From now on I'm just going to leave the fry with the parents until they raise them.