FNZAS Breeding Certificates

Wok

Just letting you know that due to a computer malfunction (Laptop ran out of juice)

I am a bit behind on the certificates. I was hoping to have them posted out today.

The certificates should be going out to club breeding co-ordinators tomorow.

Thanks for being so patient.

Cheers

Wok

Just letting you know that due to a computer malfunction (Laptop ran out of juice)

err, just what sort of juice are you feeding your laptop? I thought you would have an abundance of the stuff :wink:

You forgot to say that the breeding data has been updated on the main site as well.

err, just what sort of juice are you feeding your laptop? I thought you would have an abundance of the stuff :wink:

You forgot to say that the breeding data has been updated on the main site as well.

Yeah, thanks to Zev, the breeding data on the website is also updated.

Christchurch Totally tanked, is in the mail

Waikato Aquarium Society is in the Mail

Kapimana, will go directly to Billaney, with his 80 species pin

Upper Hutt will go out tomorrow, once I print out the latest breedings just received.

NZKA is in the Mail, Barrie will just have to wait for his.

ALL Breeding certificates received since last night have now all been sent on their merry way.

Congratulations to all those that have registered their breedings.

Cheers

Wok

FNZAS Breeding Co-ordinator

I had fun trawling through the updated breeding pages ( :o at Paul Billaney's efforts).

Just one thing - looks like the recent breedings for Waikato people (WKTO) are getting mixed in with the old Wanganui (WAS) breedings.

I had fun trawling through the updated breeding pages ( :o at Paul Billaney's efforts).

Just one thing - looks like the recent breedings for Waikato people (WKTO) are getting mixed in with the old Wanganui (WAS) breedings.

Things seem to be ok on my side :wink:

Damm you Paul Bilaney! :evil: You should be running outta fish by now! You are making it a major task to catch up!

Even for this year! grrr!

Well done mate :wink::hail:

I have some more up my sleeve, so dont get complacent.

C.Caudimaculatus, and Swords just past 30 days and my other Cories are getting better at fertilising their eggs, I saved 9 (sooo close :evil: ) from my Trilineatus last week.

Damm you Paul Bilaney! :evil: You should be running outta fish by now! You are making it a major task to catch up!

Even for this year! grrr!

Well done mate :wink::hail:

I have some more up my sleeve, so dont get complacent.

C.Caudimaculatus, and Swords just past 30 days and my other Cories are getting better at fertilising their eggs, I saved 9 (sooo close :evil: ) from my Trilineatus last week.

Get me the breeding info before the exec meeting on the 29th and I will take the certificates down with me.

This applies to all other clubs that have delegates or executives going down. This would be the only time you will get your certificates in a short time frame :lol:

• 1 month later...