Can you name this plant

Gill

I would love to get a planted tank going,just in the process of seeing whats out there ,i bought some Ambulia and temple plant and i have a little indian ferm? The fish seem to like what ever i put in and it gets eaten before it can get established i have now got some diy co 2 yeast mixture going and the lights are 2 39watt power glows (i think) i have a community set up ..

One tank has clown loaches i think i have 8 plus some 2 catfish and an algea eater . The other bigger tank has 3 neons, 6 swordtails, 2 cat fish ,4 BNs and 6 guppies and an upside down cat fish . Had a female fighter but she died had some sort of bulge on her side. Looking to have some more fish but not sure what yet .... :D

Sounds like a commuinty!

Sorry to hear about your fighter, one of my females has a sore that's just healing up now.

If you don't want your plants to get eaten then you could try and offer some other food to the catfish and algae eaters.

Good luck. :D

It's a little bit hard to tell from the photo - possibly Micranthemum umbrosum. It has slightly larger, rounder leaves, compared to Micranthemum micranthemoides, also umbrosum is a pale green where micranthemoides is darker green.

LOL - just typed out the stuff above, and decided to google "Micranthemum umbrosum" - my first result was that exact image - good to know my memory isn't failing (yet).

I found both of the Micranthemums annoying to grow - no issues with growth, just the thin stems were quite fragile which I found a hassle.