Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

gemini!

Featured Replies

I think I may have one...

They're the ones with the solid bodies and black tails aye?

First time I ever bought platies too

Yes! Red body and he's been harassing my solid orange girl heaps. She'll lodge a formal complaint soon lols.

I got him at Zoo-Purr-Market, it's near the Warehouse and Pak 'n' Save and next to Mitre10 and Holden in Manukau.

50c Cavendish Drive, Manukau Central.

(09) 2621269

Try call them to see if they have any left, I think I got the last of their females, no wagtail females though.

Perhaps if my Platies finally breed and some wagtails show up, I'll donate you a few.

Good luck

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.