I built a fish room!

bdspider

... for my Sims.

3649203621_1502fe0610.jpg

My main Sim has become obsessed with going fishing, so I'm sure to add a lot more tanks as time goes by. This setup cost nearly 4,000 simoleons! Luckily she can sell the fish she doesn't need (or turn them into her fave meal, sushi :roll: ).

3649203907_fc275a9266.jpg

She is currently feeding Persis the shark (caught in a mountain lake... assumedly freshwater :-? )

The largest fish is Krystyl the black goldfish, weighing in at 15.56kg! Don't ask me how it fits in the bowl.

Also visible is Pinchy the lobster, Trefusis the red herring and Hampton the regular goldfish.

3649204257_a01611a2ef.jpg

Her partner has a slight interest in collecting insects, so we put their cages in there too. From top left, clockwise is Gethin the red admiral butterfly, Sonny the rhino beetle, Silvestra the ladybird and Dyrke the monarch butterfly. Sonny is worth 111s and is the only uncommon species they've caught so far! 8)

Yay, someone else who go the sims3 :bounce: My partner's person has the want to catch all 13 fish? and keep them in bowls but i dont think hes caught a lobster. My guy is green like the hulk and hes into fishing too. Do you like the new sims? I do, was going to keep sims 2 but dont think i will ever play it again. The loading times are just too much for me and the new one is so much faster. I had all the expansions for 2 and it took about 10 minutes to load my game so I could play, then I didn't go anywhere cause it takes so long to load.

Ohhh to be fair, she didn't catch the lobster herself, its from the store. But I did see some in one of the mountain ponds.

My Sim 3 fishing related goals atm.... She's so obsessed.

I never played the Sims 2, so this one is so advanced to me! So much fun, I love all the possibilities. But yeah, my flatmate was saying it was so much hassle everytime her Sim wanted to leave the house since the load times were so bad.

Ps She has now caught a rainbow trout, blowfish and jellyfish! Fishroom is getting pretty cramped :-?

You can keep the fish in the fridge for days on end and then put them in a bowl and they're fine :lol:

The insects are like the rocks (if you've seen them?) sometimes they are just appear... If you see them you instruct them to catch them. The butterflies are common, I found them at the main park.

The rhino beetle is a little rarer... One night while they were sleeping, I was scrolling around the town & found the beetles running around on the ground, so I woke a sim up to go collect them. Hehe.

Adam's blue man wants the 13 fish but they all have to be perfect quality. Doesn't it take so long to feed all your fish, my person killed one of his. This one is different cause your stuff actually goes bad in the old one it didn't. It's also harder cause in the sims 2 you could run them right down and it didnt really affect them. Now they get a bad mood. But still I love it! I gave up keeping the fish and am now making them into sushi. Those bowls sure do take up alot of room. Dum theres no smart milk or the thinking cap. I haven't even tried the insect catching.