Bit of a bummer

imsweet

What i thought was a female paradise fish has turned out to be another male. It's tail and dorsal/anal fins all have extensions now and starting to colour brightly. I now have 3 males and the dominant one is about 5cm and beautiful. He even built a bubble nest today. Poor guy. Will see if i can get a mate for him or might have to give the other 2 away as he's quite bossy. :-?

We bought 4, 3 were male and 1 was a female .The dominant one killed on of the other males and bullied the other to death. Now we have a pair that are about 10cm (or more including the tail extensions on the male).

Its a pity though because the male doesn't seem to want to mate :(.

I would definitely do something about the other 2 before the dominant male gets big enough to start doing some damage.

I have seen these on trade me and was wondering if one would be suitable for my daughters little tank. Its only about 15litres and is cold water with some plants. How big does their tank have to be? Would only want the one and if the need arrose I have another tank about 30litres or more so could rehome. Thanks NC