Stoked - just had to share :)

Insect Direct

Awesome Mincie

Seeing these pics makes me wanna buy myself some.

Although the missus would never agree, as I have to sneak even the smallest fishtank inside and say Ive had it all along :lol: :lol:

Lol the secret is you tell the "missus" its hers then u can always get her to do some of the work ;) If she doesnt like them then be offended but dnt get rid of the lizards.........................maybe thats why im single haha

Awesome mate, congrats!

What colour are the parents? Pix?

female - yellow

male - yellow (hoping he will colour up some more as still sorta young and from red and yellow parents), babies prob be more yellow but hopefully some red colour in there :lol:

will put some pics up soon

They are stuning and so cute. We are finally becoming one of the croud. Tank is been made at moment and little one is hopefully going to be arranged today. Well Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome its always exciting times getting new tanks/reptile/s etc :D

They should like roaches :D

theyl love them no doubt and seems theyre breeding a plenty so timings good, thankyou kindly :wink:

cheers Afrikan :lol:

dad - youngest of my bds still seems to be colouring up hes definately still growing - from red and yellow breeding -

DSC06750.jpg

the rest of these are all from a differant breeder to the above (yellow)

mother (yellow)

DSC06674.jpg

sister of mother (above) with her dark face on :) (normally yellow :) )

DSC06752.jpg

below -this is from same clutch/breeder to the above females - was taken last summer and hasnt been anything like this orange again but i find it interesting it seems my bds all go from darkish (possibly if stressed?) colour like above through to a really nice yellow... some times orange in there like;

DSC04999.jpg

and this is brother (posibly that orange one but id call him yellow and a very nice one at that, on a good day :wink: ) to all above except the male up top.

DSC06639a.jpg

pics arnt the best ill ave to upload more to photbucket when i get some time to sort though my photo maze lol otherwise these and a couple others cn be seen here